Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sailing away in my cardboard ship

This was truly an epic adventure in nursery, we learned about Nephi building a ship and I got the idea we could build one for nursery.  I want to give a huge shout out to Lowe's for saving me a refrigerator box to make the ship.  The Sail was a huge PAIN...but my Dad and Mom took pity on me at 10:30 p.m. that Saturday night and helped me perfect the Sail.  I love how it turned out and the kids loved it too.

Looka at little Isaac peeking under the sail.



A few weeks later, we turned stood our ship up and cut the bottom off about 2 feet and used it for Lehi's tent.  The kids loved playing inside and we kept it up until they completely wore the box out.

Here is a picture of the Lehi's tent, we were trying to get them all in costume, but they just wanted to stay inside.  Love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment