Monday, January 25, 2016

Secret Service Fun

Wow I can't believe how long it has been since I posted.  My poor neglected little blog is still here waiting for me and I am so happy!!  Anyway, I wanted a creative outlet to post some of the fun Church activities I have done within my callings.  Since being released as Young Women's President I have been working in the primary in different areas.  I worked with CTR 7 & 8 years olds, which I loved, and then nursery...those kids are so stinking cute! And now I got to move up with my nursery kids to Sunbeams and I love it!! I posed on facebook alot of the fun things I did with the CTR 7 & 8 year olds.  I built a time machine out of refrigerator boxes and used 10 cans of spray paint to get it the exact shade of gray I wanted.  (I didn't have a smart phone at the time but this is the picture I copied.)



We also did a lesson on service and I commissioned them to be "Secret Service Agents".  We dressed up in trench coats, a hat, and a mustache.  They did service all week and reported the next Sunday to me.

          

These kids are great examples and were a ton of fun, I cried when I was switched to nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment