I had an experience this week where someone I admired blindsided me...completely shocked me, wasn't even prepared for the mirage of happenings that came from this one person. I have learned that communication is the center of the problem. I know from the class I took last month that I am a Director...very direct in communicating. Pretty much what you see is what you get, I don't put on a show, and if I commit I will follow through and give my best to what I do. My philosophy is if there is a problem find a solution, fix it, and move on. So why do I keep having run ins with this same person (2nd hand of course...which irritates my soul to no end)? - Because she is not a direct communicator, she I have now realized talks in circles and you have to make her feel important so that she will want to commit, she wants to feel gushed over. I know this sounds mean, but this is how it was explained to me. This is just beyond my comprehension, plus who has the energy for that ...my gosh just tell me yes I can do this activity or no I can't and let's drop it already and move on to way more important issues!! Commit or don't...life goes on so why do I keep having to deal with will she or wont' she...and I do not beg so let's not even go there!!!
Sorry had to vent for a sec...I am soooo excited for a 3-day weekend, I have been so busy with work, end of year school activities, and my church calling. I love my church calling as Young Women's President, it has stretched my capacity to learn how to rely on the Lord, receive answers through prayer, and is teaching me patience and how to think before I speak. I am truly humbled and grateful to work with such intelligent and truly deep down good hearted girls! They make me want to be a better person!!
These are my Miamaids & Laurels - Beautiful aren't they! We are in disguise for our heartattack activity. We got caught evertime tonight but it was ok becaue they didn't recognize us ...haha!
Now after re-reading my post, I feel guilty for complaining. I have been blessed with so much and I should just learn to be more humble and accomadating to other's needs. It's so hard to be me somedays...but I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I kinda like me!!! My sister would say ...You're so Vain...but I really am not, it's just nice for the first time in my life to look in the mirror and smile. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment