Monday, May 28, 2012

For Maria & Sofia...

Sunday after church we went to my Aunt Rose's house for a BBQ with my mom's family.  Here is Rose & Terry's new house.  It is breath taking and these pictures don't even do it justice!

Here is Aunt Rosie cooking hamburgers.  She is the best cook ever.  Her grilling skills are legendary in our family!!



This little cutie is Brady (JP & Loni's son - age 2)

Sofia...Macy says she misses playing with you and wants you to come play princess in her new Princess Decorated Room.

This is just a really cool swing on the property.

Jammers is being shy. 

They have 2 big ponds by the house and this is the bridge inbetween the two ponds filled with fish.
My Beautiful Grandma, she is the most Christ-like person I know and I love her so much! 
Here I am in my cute shorts that I altered from a pair of pants. 
Top: thrifted $1.00, Shorts: thrifted $1.00
Wow after seeing this picture...I really need a tan!!  We had a wonderful time today and I can honestly say...I have the best family in the world!  The only thing that would have made the day better is to have Chris, Maria, & Sofia here with us. - Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment