In the Beginning their was a lovely blogger who is so not technologically advanced. Luckily, she was blessed with 4 children who are quite skilled in this area (Lol...I was lucky to get this far on my own - hopefully tonight I can actually have them download my pics.)
So moving on, as I said I love thriftstore shopping - love might not be a strong enough word. I am addicted and actually quite talented at thriftstore shopping for 3 reasons! (1.) It fits into my almost nonexistant clothing budget. (2.) I get to experiment with my hippy roots - being born in Durango, Colorado...they were bound to come out eventually. (3.) It's like treasure hunting - you have to look at everything to find your creative treasure. What I don't get is why my kids hate it? How can you be from my gene pool and not know how to mix and match your clothes to make tons of outfits instead of the same shirt with the same pants? --actually I know how, they get it from MY Mama!!
My hopes for this blog is to post pics of my fabulous thriftstore pieces and some of my DIY craft projects; along with the crazy happenings of my life and how the best really is yet to come!!!
Shirt: Thrifted $2.39, Jeans: Thrifted - Calvin Klein $5.69
No comments:
Post a Comment