Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grab it While You Can!

I found the cutest little sewing desk on Tuesday at one of my favorite thriftstores.  I was so tempted to buy it for my Sister.  We both received sewing machines 2 years ago for Christmas from my mom.  I just set mine up a couple weeks ago - pathetic I know!  I had already found me a sewing desk that same year right after christmas for $14.  This one was only $10 and in great shape, I called her and she forgot to come buy it after she got off work.  I went back today because it's buy one get one free so I was going to buy it for her and get $10 in free product - quite the deal, I can't pass up!!  But sadly, it was gone...thus the title of today's blog...GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

My friend Lauren sent me this cute pic after he found out I was starting a blog - he is a funny one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment