Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby First Shoes

I bought my grandson's first pair of shoes today.  Actually I bought 3 pairs!  I think it is only fitting that I (the avid shoe lover in our house) be first to supply him with shoes!  Aren't they cute!!!




In honor of his birth in 3 1/2 months I just had to buy me a pair too.  (please no eye rolling)  I had to...when he comes into this world I will be one of the first people he sees and being that I am the shortest person in my family at 5'2 (besides James but he is catching up fast...) I need the extra 3-5 inches so he can see me over all the others peering in at his beautiful face. 

I can picture it now...our eyes will meet.  And he will smile and think wow, she is prettier in person - my grandma!!  LOL...now you can roll your eyes.
 Shoes:  Payless $27.99  Purse:  Thrifted $1.00
 Shirt: Thrifted $2.69  Skirt:  Thrifted $1.00
The skirt is actually way prettier than the picture shows, it has two pleats in the front and the back is straight and it also has vertical lines through out.  I just love it!!
 You can see the pleats better here.
Necklace: Papparrazi Jewerly $5.50


Kierra also got some new shoes and new glasses.  She was amazed at how well she could see with them on.  I am amazed at how beautiful she is!!


My Baby Girl is all grown up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment