| She is a Feisty One!! |
Lately I have been doing some self reflecting. I am a feisty girl, I can when angered, tear you to shreds with my mouth and justify it with ...it's your fault for making me mad because I try to be nice and I am pretty mellow until you lite my fuse!! Then WATCH OUT...I am on fire!! - I actually hate this about myself. I see these women who don't react emotionally when caught off guard and I respect their ability to stay level headed and look at the whole situation before judging and acting irrationally. Am I making any sense?? So on to my point...I have been praying, I mean really praying and pleading with the Lord to help me change, to be softer and see the good instead of being on the defensive and thinking only about myself. I can honestly say, I think it is starting to work, which excites me and is enabling me to keep pursuing this dream of mine and developing it into my new reality!! Want to know the secret? Pray before you speak, act, or fly off the handle. I ask for help and then wait a few seconds and thoughts come rolling in and new ways to approach things come to light. It truly has been amazing to me the power given and the love shown to me from my Father above.
Geez I really need to smile more!!
Jacket: homemade by Me, Capris: Thrifted $4.00, Shoes: Thrifted: $5.00
Coral Purse: Payless on sale $16.00
I am trying to learn new styles with my hair so I did a braided twist. Came out alright for my first try.
Cat Claw Shirt: Thrifted $2.39, Maxi Skirt: Free - hand me down from a friend
The shirt is amazing, the colors are actually more vibrant than in the picture.
Purse: Thrifted $1.50, Shoes: Thrifted: 5.99
Have a Wonderful Day - See ya tomorrow for Jean Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment