This is a fun outfit for me to wear this morning. The shirt is colored lace of olive green, brown, and dark blue. With the dark purple tank underneath that I added, it takes more color and not so much drab. The maxi skirt is so comfy and with one of my favorite high heels I feel on top of the world - which is good because this morning I hit the gym running at 5:30 and I can guarantee I will have some extremely sore muscles tomorrow. However, today I feel great, I can't believe all the extra time I had to accomplish little things this morning: dishes, scripture study, pics taken and posted early, snuggles with James, made breakfast, dropped Kierra off at soccer practice and made it to work 15 minutes early.
Shirt: Thrifted $2.69, Tank top: New $5.00
Maxi Skirt: Thrifted $4.69
Purse: Thrifted $1.50 Shoes: Thrifted: $5.99
Papparrazzi Jewerly $5.50
I took this picture of my Son at the computer. I caught him designing his own Nike shoes on their website. He was embarrassed and tried to escape but my fast fingers still captured him. He has started to take more time in his appearance this past year. Now when I am ready to go and it's spur of the moment, we have to wait on him to get ready. Geez already...let's go I say, but who can be mad? It's cute and I love when sometimes his voice goes up because he is at the tail end of the voice changing stage. Sunday I measured him up against his dad who is 6'2...Hunter is now over 6'0 and couple more inches will surpass his dad. He is going to be a sophmore this year I can't believe in 3 1/2 more years he will be on a mission for our church. Time flies too fast!!
I took this picture of my Son at the computer. I caught him designing his own Nike shoes on their website. He was embarrassed and tried to escape but my fast fingers still captured him. He has started to take more time in his appearance this past year. Now when I am ready to go and it's spur of the moment, we have to wait on him to get ready. Geez already...let's go I say, but who can be mad? It's cute and I love when sometimes his voice goes up because he is at the tail end of the voice changing stage. Sunday I measured him up against his dad who is 6'2...Hunter is now over 6'0 and couple more inches will surpass his dad. He is going to be a sophmore this year I can't believe in 3 1/2 more years he will be on a mission for our church. Time flies too fast!!
Ohhhh! My nephew is all grown up! I think I'm gonna cry!
ReplyDelete