Monday, June 4, 2012

Scary Movie Saturday

I love scary movies, but I am too afraid to watch them at my house because then I have to go to sleep alone.  I wake up at every little noise and get totally freaked out.  So instead I beg my sister to spend the night and we go to my parent's house to watch them with my daddy where he can protect us and we feel safe.  Now she is married and would rather stay home and snuggle with her dog Millie and her husband.  I let my kids talk me into renting The Woman In Black and of course they insist on waiting until 9pm to watch it so when it's over we will have to tromp back to our house alone in the dark.

Now the question remains...will we stay or will we go??  Home that is...stay tuned for the outcome.

We had this for dinner.  I got the recipe off pininterest.  I am not a refined, or even good cook.  I have to have pictures so I can see if I am even on the right track.  This recipe was very easy and extremely delicious!!  The chicken came out so tender.  

I did however cook my chicken for 8 minutes on each side instead of the 4 as suggested.

Here are the pics of my finished sewing projects:
This shirt was a maternity shirt that I cut apart and resewed to a tight fit.

 The Skirt is handmade.  I used a skirt I love the fit of for the pattern for the new skirt. 
Necklace was on clearance at Walmart $5.00
Shoes:  Thrifted $5.99

Move update:  I watched the first 30 minutes and stopped watching after the rocking chair scene where you see her hollowed out face.  Freaked me out because of an experience in a haunted house in Durango where the person I was with actually saw a lady in black ghost and it scratched her neck as we ran out of the house.  However, I did tromp back home through the dark and slept very peacefully.  All in All...a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment