Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Divorce Sucks!!

Last night I went to a baseball game with my ex-husband and his family.  We are still good friends.  His other two boys are here visiting from Las Vegas, Dylan 8 and Anthony 6.  I was holding Dylan on my lap and Anthony was sitting next to me.  Dylan was asking if I remembered when they used to live with me and bringing up memories he had with me and my own kids.  I told him I still remember and will never forget!  He said you will always be my step mom and Anthony said, "She isn't our step mom anymore."  To which Dylan raised his cute little voice and said, "YES SHE IS!!"  I quicky assured him I still am.

Although I know Hector and I made the right choice to divorce, it kills my heart that I lost Dylan and Anthony too.  And then to see the my son James having such a wonderful time with his brothers and knowing it will end in a few days...really sucks!!

I am grateful for the knowledge and assurance I have received that one day I will have an eternal marriage.  I know that with work, sacrifice, and love my future marriage will never end....I just haven't met him yet.  (I love Michael Buble, I swear that song is my theme song.)


Sweater:  Thrifted $2.00, Button Up:  Thrifted $2.00
Skinny Jeans:  thrifted $5.99
 
Purse :  Thrifted $1.50, Shoes:  Payless $27.99

I have to admit...I am LOVING these kelly green skinny jeans.  They are my first pair and now the question is do I really want to pay full price to get more colors???

No comments:

Post a Comment